DTDG1D04 DIGITAL TYRE TREAD DEPTH GAUGE
A straightforward and simple to use Digital Tyre Tread Depth Gauge measurement device with three different read settings.
PCL's Digital Tyre Tread Depth Gauge is suitable for tyre tread depth or brake shoe and pad wear.
- Calibration: 0-25 mm / 0-1 in
- Reading Resolution: 0.01 mm / 0.0005 in / 1/64 in
- Accuracy: 0.2 mm
- Working Temperature: -5°C to 40°C
- Battery: 1 x SR44 1.5v (supplied)
- Size: 112.5 x 60 mm
- Lightweight (40g)
- Strong and robust housing material - made from extra strong carbon fibre composite
- Easy to read large LCD display
- Zero setting in any position - allows easy "calibration" for zero reset
- Metric, decimal inch and fraction inch (1/64 inch) toggle
- 1 battery - SR44 1.5v (supplied)
TYRE VALVE TOOL
A simple to use versatile 4-in-1 Tyre Valve Tool that helps you look after your tyre valves.
The Tyre Valve Tool is manufactured from case-hardened mild steel with a zinc-plated finish.
- Rethread the external part of the tyre valve stem
- Rethread the inside of the tyre valve stem
- Remove the tyre valve core
- Extract a damaged tyre valve core
Valve Core Retracting Tool
This Valve Core Retracting Tool is designed for the safe installation and removal of tyre valve cores during the inflation of commercial vehicle tyres.
Vastly reduces inflation/deflation time of commercial vehicle tyres by allowing the operator to remove the valve core safely during the process. Eliminates the risk of serious injuries from "flying" valve cores.
The Valve Core Retracting Tool should be used in conjunction with a tyre inflator such as the MK3, ACCURA 1 or AirForce.
- Clear body allows operator to see when valve core is fully retracted
TDG16 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge VOSA approved
(Complies toEC Directive 89/459)
PCL's "Made in Sheffield" Tyre Tread Depth Gauge is manufactured to stringent quality standards and is VOSA approved for MoT testing.
Easy to read this VOSA approved Tyre Tread Depth Gauge provides accurate measurement of tread 1-26mm and has a handy pocket clip.
- Calibration: 1-26(1) mm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.25 mm
- Features a 1.6mm illegal tyre tread depth mark