|TYRE CARE EQUIPMENT > TPMS01 Universal TPMS Service and Repair Kit
Model: TPMS01 Universal TPMS Service and Repair Kit
This Universal TPMS Service and Repair kit contains the tools you would need to service or repair any TPMS sensor or valve.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) constantly monitor tyre pressures using tyre sensors in all four tyres and alert the driver with a visual and/or audible warning if there is any change in pressure or temperature.
This comprehensive set of tools is all you require to service and repair both TPMS sensors and TPMS valves on cars and vans.
This kit includes a professional adjustable torque wrench for installing TPMS sensor nuts and torque tool for installing valves on senors; both with easy-to-read scales ensuring both valve core and nut are torqued to the manufacturers specifications.
The kit also includes several other essential tools and accessories, to ensure that the tyre fitter has all of the tools required to service and repair TPMS sensors and valves.
The kit comes packaged in a blow-moulded case for easy storage; ideal for a tyre fitting van or workshop.
- x1 Torque Wrench 2-134 Nm
- x1 Torque Tool for Valve and Sensor Assembly 0.5 - 3.5 Nm
- x1 Bit holder of Torque Tool
- x1 Splint driver 2mm
- x1 Bit Holder (150mm extension) for Torque Tool
- x1 Torque adjuster for Torque Tool
- x1 11mm Socket
- x1 12mm Socket
- x1 T10 Star Socket
- x1 T15 Star Socket
- x1 T20 Star Socket
- x1 Tyre Valve Removal Tool
- x1 Valve Inserting Tool Torque 0.25 N-m
- x1 Valve Inserting Tool Torque 0.45 N-m
Features & Benefits:
- Solid compact case - ideal to keep in a van or workshop
- Features a Torque Wrench which ranges from 2-14 Nm, used for installing TPMS sensor nuts
- The Valve Inserting Tool is easy to use and serves as both a core remover and installer
- The Torque Tool for Valve and Sensor Assembly comes with 3pcs of T10 T15 T20 torx bits
The products shown above are only a small part of series,
please contact us for your enquiry.